Our products are designed and manufactured in response to our customers’ unique application requirements, developing creative and effective designs to meet their needs for quality, on time delivery and performance at competitive prices.
Our custom valve design and manufacturing capability is a quality that sets Mercury Manufacturing apart from the competition. Some of the features of our valves include:
- Custom check valves and pressure relief valves that meet precise performance requirements
- Product development using 3-D solid modeling
- Annual Production Volumes: 2,000 to 20,000,000+/yr
- State of the art testing capabilities:
- Approval as required by:
- Underwriter’s Laboratory
- Canadian Standards Association
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Wide range of valve sizes, mounting styles, cracking pressures, flow rates and seal options.
- Large variety of metal-to-metal, elastomer and plastic seal materials
- Valve Materials: aluminum, brass, steel, stainless steel and cast iron (other materials available upon request).
- Pressure Range: Designed to suit your application.
- All valves 100% factory tested and approved
Light Mechanical Assemblies
Our mechanical assemblies include:
- Check Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Cam Followers
- Quick adjust mechanisms for manual clutches
- Hydraulic shaft assemblies
Screw machine products
Mercury Manufacturing’s roots are in traditional Screw Machine Manufacturing.
Contact our Sales Department with your inquiries.