Our capabilities include manufacture to print and design/build to meet performance specifications. We also design and build our own automated assembly and test equipment that enables us to better meet the demands of today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Custom Designed Equipment to Suit Application Specific Requirements
We have the ability to design, develop and manufacture specialized custom assembly and testing equipment... in house!
Design & Manufacturing
We employ SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD design software along with PartMaker CAM software to design and then machine our parts to exacting tolerances. Our automated assembly and test equipment to meets the stringent performance and cleanliness requirements of our customers.
Our capabilities include:
- Turning, Milling, and Drilling
- Induction Heat Treating
- Custom Engraving & Marking
- Washing and Cleanliness Testing
- Performance and Durability Testing
- Protecting, Packaging, Labeling
- Single & Multiple Spindle Automatic Screw Machines (capacity up to 3”)
- Rotary Transfer Machining Centers
- CNC Lathes & Milling Machines
- Broaching Machines
- Centerless Grinding Machines
- Custom Automated and Manual Assembly Stations
- Testing Equipment for Pressure, Flow and Leak Performance Verification.
Light Mechanical Assembly
Our mechanical assembly capabilities/features include:
- Automated or Manual Assembly with SPC-Monitored Performance
- State of the Art Testing Capabilities
- Annual Production Volumes: 1,000 – 20,000,000 +